2022 NEW DC Heroes: DC Holiday and Gingerbread Funko Pops!
Well, the folks at Funko have something special for all you DC Comics fans this year. With Christmas on the horizon, cookie season is almost here, giving us some baked goodies.
For 2022, some of Earth’s mightiest heroes are receiving the gingerbread treatment. The Dc Holiday Funko Pops (Funko Festival of Fun 2022) are a series of gingerbread cookie-style DC characters that look almost good enough to eat. The pop figures are now available for pre-order at the links below – click to jump or scroll to continue reading!
We have some delicious-looking great superheroes in this series. These DC Gingerbread Cookies feature a simple design but add this extra flair that really makes them pop. An enjoyable addition to any DC fan’s collection:
- Dc Heroes: Gingerbread Aquaman Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Dc Heroes: Gingerbread Wonder Woman Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Dc Heroes: Gingerbread Superman Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Dc Heroes: Gingerbread Flash Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Dc Heroes: Gingerbread Superman Diamond Glitter Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Hot Topic Exclusive
- Dc Heroes: Gingerbread The Joker Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Funko Shop Exclusive
- Dc Heroes: DC Holiday Gingerbread 5-Pack Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures – Walmart Exclusive
- Dc Heroes: DC Holiday 4-pack 5-Pack Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures – Walmart Exclusive
- Dc Heroes: DC Holiday Santa Superman DIY Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Walmart Exclusive
Nothing says Christmas like cookies and gingerbread. So be ready to pre-order your own DC “gingerbread” Pop!
There are also keychains, a mug, plushes, and a pin to collect!
DC Heroes: Holiday Gingerbread Funko Pop Vinyl Figures (2022) are now available for pre-order at the links below (click to jump!)
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… unless you’re a Grinch, in which case, why are you reading this blog post? The holiday season is a time for family, friends, and, of course, DC Comics!
Here are 5 reasons why the holidays are better with DC Heroes.
1. Spend time with your favorite superheroes – What could be better than spending time with your favorite superheroes?
Whether watching a Christmas special on TV or reading a holiday-themed comic book, spending time with Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman is the best way to get into the holiday spirit.
2. Fight crime with Batman – Fighting crime is always more fun with Batman. If you’re looking for a way to get rid of that holiday stress, teaming up with the Caped Crusader to take down Gotham’s villains is the perfect way to do it.
Plus, it’s a great way to work off all those holiday cookies you’ve been eating!
3. Great gifts – Who needs material possessions when you can give the gift of comics? DC Comics makes the perfect present for any occasion, and they’re usually a lot cheaper than buying actual gifts.
Just make sure to wrap them up nicely, so your giftee doesn’t know what they’re getting beforehand!
4. Get away from your relatives – Sometimes, spending time with them can be more stressful than it’s worth. If you need a break from all the family drama, Gotham Knights’ new game is the perfect place to blow off some steam.
You don’t have to worry about anyone getting offended because it’s all just make-believe!
5. Make new friends – The holidays are a great time to meet new people, even if those friends are fictional characters in a comic book! If you’re feeling lonely this holiday season, pick up a copy of Justice League or Suicide Squad and join their ranks.
You might not be able to save the world (or defeat it), but at least you’ll have some friends to share failures (and successes) with along the way.
No matter what your holiday plans are, adding some Gingerbread DC Funko Pops into the mix is sure to make them even better!
So put on your cape and cowl (or not), and get ready for some holiday fun!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Want more stuff like this?
Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox!
Don’t worry, we don’t spam