EXO-6: Star Trek: First Contact - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
EXO-6 has just unveiled the next in their 1:6 scale articulated figure line, the Star Trek: First Contact – Captain Jean-Luc Picard Action Figure, inspired by the best film featuring the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Considered by many fans of “The New Generation” to be the best film based on “Star Trek,” “First Contact” has all the elements that made the franchise a success. The Borg, a race of technological zombies that even converted Picard during the series, prove to be villains on par with the fearsome Klingons. With a taste for revenge and a big threat, the Borg in this film are hard to beat by their equals.
This figure re-creates Captain Jean-Luc Picard’s iconic character from the movie in an exquisite 1:6 detail where every element, from his 24th-century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced.
- Stands approximately 12-inches tall.
- Every element, from his 24th-century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced.
- The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
- This figure is top of the line with more than 30 points of articulation and a meticulously researched duty uniform.
- Magnets are sewn into the pants so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached.
- An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the jacket and the vest (cannot be worn simultaneously).
- A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure.
- Two different inserts for the base floor can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Captain Picard is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer, including an opening Tricorder, hand phaser, and the phaser rifle used by the Enterprise crew to battle the invading Borg.
- This amazing figure is made of PVC/ABS, as well as natural and synthetic fabrics.
EXO-6: Star Trek: First Contact Captain Jean-Luc Picard 1:6 Scale Action Figure is priced at $189.99. Pre-orders are already live and can be found at the links below. Its release is scheduled for October 2021.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) and the Enterprise chase a Borg ship into a time distortion that takes them to mid-21st century Earth. The Borg want to intervene in the past and thereby affect the future, believing that in this way they can prevent humans from making the first contact with a highly evolved civilization.
The crew is left to do everything they can to stop the Borg from destroying the work of inventor Zefram Cochrane (James Cromwell), who made interplanetary travel possible. Star Trek: First Contact was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Makeup.