Hey tokidoki lovers! Funko just released the Tokidoki Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures. These delightful creatures are ready for play or display, and they all have the cool features you’d expect from Tokidoki.
Blending sleek Italian design with the uber-cute kawaii style, the 4 cosmic cuties in this series include:
- Donutella Funko Pop!, who comes from a planet where sugar is used as energy. She started a sweet colony on Earth and invited all her friends.
- Mozzarella Funko Pop!, who leads the Moofia, set up to extort milk from the schoolyard bullies’ lunchboxes and give it to the good ones.
- Sandy Funko Pop!, who thinks the world is a cold and frightening place. That’s why she needs cactus armor to face it.
- Stellina Funko Pop! is a Unicorno and lives between the magic kingdom and our world.
- Cactus Rocker Funko Pop! A Toy Tokyo Exclusive
Ultra sweet and cute, perfect for any true TokiDoki fan! The Tokidoki Pops are already available for pre-order in the links below.
In Japanese, Tokidoki means “sometimes.” Symbolically, it is hope. It is that secret energy that everyone keeps within themselves, and that gives them the strength to face a new day, dreaming of something positive.
Created in 2005 by Italian artist Simone Legno, the Tokidoki brand, inspired by Japanese techniques and forms, has become a reference for toy art. Today Tokidoki is a brand known worldwide. Its success is so great that it has already ceded its characters to brands such as Sephora, Le Sportsac, Levi’s, Skull Candy, Mimobot, iSkin, Hello Kitty, and constantly appears in several fashion editorials such as Elle and Vogue.
Stay up to date with all the new releases from the Funko Fair 2021 on our Funko News page.