It has no name, no face. It is infinite, ageless, immortal. It feels only hunger. It primarily appears in the form of Pennywise the Dancing Clown. The character is an ancient cosmic evil that preys upon the children of Derry, Maine, roughly every 27 years, using a variety of powers that include the ability to shapeshift, manipulate reality, and go unnoticed by adults. Pennywise/It surely is one scary looking character!
And now he’s back to hunt you in a Funko Soda shape! This pretty disturbing Funko IT Pennywise Soda Vinyl Figure With Chase Variant will be limited to 20,000 pieces, which is the by far the biggest edition ever, and it comes with a chase variant. Pre-orders are already live and can be found in the links below.
If you are interested in spooky pops, the Funkoween 2020 Event made a series of horrifying Halloween Funko Pop themed announcements. The event summary can be found in the Funko POP! Halloween in May 2020 [List, Gallery, Exclusives]
You may also like…
AMAZON PRIME Exclusive Membership Program
Offers Special Benefits Including:
* Instantly watch thousands of movies and TV episodes
* Borrow Kindle books
* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)
DON’T MISS IT!
GET OUR FREE TICKET TODAY!
HotStuff4Geeks.com is not affiliated with Funko or any of its subsidiary companies. Also, this site contains affiliate links to products. If you purchase some of the awesome Pops featured above, we may receive a small commission from the retailer. This is at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for visiting our site and thank you for your continued support.
- NEW SDCC 2020! Funko Virtual Con 3.0 Exclusives [List, Gallery, Exclusives]
- Funko POP! Marvel Zombies [List, Gallery, Exclusives]
- Funko POP! Halloween in May 2020 [List, Gallery, Exclusives]
- Funko Pop! X-Men 20th Anniversary Checklist [List, Gallery, Exclusives]
- Funko POP! Movies: What About Bob? Checklist [List, Gallery & Exclusives]