2023 NEW Marvel Studios: I Am Groot Funko Pops!
Baby Groot, the “little” version of the vast and ferocious flora colossus we met in the MCU movies, arrived at Disney+ and Funko!
So I recommend starting to practice your Groot-ese. Perhaps, maybe with these new Funko Pop! Marvel Studios: I Am Groot Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures (2023). The pop figures are now available for pre-order at the links below – click to jump or scroll to continue reading!
I Am Groot is a sequel to the post-credits scene from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (2014), where fans could cheer as they see Baby Groot dancing happily in his flower pot after the superhero group has defeated Ronan.
In the movie, Peter Quill, Gamora, Rocket, Drax, and Groot join forces to control the powerful energy of the Power Stone (one of the Infinity Jewels) against the villain.
In this scenario, Groot created a protective shield out of his branches to protect the rest of the team at the cost of his own life.
Fortunately, he didn’t disappear, and now he’s returning as Baby Groot.
Here’s the I Am Groot Funko Pops list to collect:
- I Am Groot – Groot with Detonator Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- I Am Groot – Groot in PJs with Book Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- I Am Groot – Groot with Marie Hair Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- I Am Groot – Groot in PJs Dancing Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- I Am Groot – Groot with Grunds Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- I Am Groot – Groot with Cheese Puffs Flocked Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Hot Topic Exclusive
- I Am Groot – Iwua as Groot Translucent Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Funko Shop Exclusive
- I Am Groot – Groot 3 Liter Soda – Funko Shop Exclusive
- I Am Groot – Poodle Groot (Earth Day) Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – BoxLunch Exclusive
- I Am Groot – Groot with Marie Hair Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Barnes & Noble Exclusive
- I Am Groot – Mystery Minis
I Am Groot Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures (2023) are now available for pre-order at the links below (click to jump!)
If you’re a fan of Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy, then you’re probably already well-acquainted with Groot, the lovable tree-like creature who is always there to save the day.
Even if you don’t know much about Groot, you probably still know that his favorite phrase is “I am Groot.”
But you might not know that Groot has a lot more to say than just his name.
In fact, Groot is capable of saying quite a lot, but it can be difficult to understand him because he often speaks in a different language known as “Groot-ese.”
If you’re having trouble understanding Groot, don’t worry – you’re not alone.
Even some of the other Guardians have trouble understanding him at times.
Luckily, there are ways to practice your Groot-ese so that you can better understand what he’s trying to say.
One way to do this is by watching episodes of the I Am Groot animated series, which features an adorable baby version of Groot that is slightly easier to understand.
So next time Groot says “I am Groot,” see if you can figure out what he really means. Chances are, he’s trying to tell you something important.
You can also try to collect the new pops and become fluent in Groot before Guardians of the Galaxy 3 comes out!
You don’t want to be the only one in the theater with no idea what’s going on.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Want more stuff like this?
Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox!
Don’t worry, we don’t spam