2023 NEW Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Funko Pops!
Get ready for Christmas with these bright and colorful Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Funko Pops (2023), featuring Rudolph and the rest of the crew from that classic Christmas movie.
UPDATE: Now Available at Amazon! To get your hands on these Pop Vinyl Figures at their release, be sure to check out the links I’ve provided below – click to jump or scroll to continue reading!
From movie appearances to radio broadcasts, it is almost impossible to escape Santa and his reindeer during the vacation season at the end of each year.
With his bright red nose and determined countenance, Rudolph is especially loved by everyone worldwide.
With Funko’s signature styling and Rudolph’s natural cheer, these pop figures make a great addition to any Christmas display!
Here’s the breakdown for this wave:
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – Bumble Funko Pop!
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – Sam The Snowman Funko Pop!
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – Santa (Off-Season) Funko Pop!
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – Charlie in The Box Funko Pop!
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – Hermey Funko Pop!
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – Rudolph Funko Pop!
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – Rudolph Flocked Funko Pop! – Amazon Exclusive
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – Bumble Flocked Funko Pop!
- Bumble 3 Liter Soda Figure with Flocked Bumble Chase – Funko Shop Exclusive
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Funko Mini Figures (2023)
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – Misfit Elephant with Flocked Chase Funko Soda Figure (2022)
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – Funko Popsies Vinyl collectible greetings (2022)
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Funko Pop Vinyl Figures can be found for purchase at the links below (click to jump!)
Many animated films have marked the childhood of many generations. “Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer” is one of the most exciting of them and has become so popular that it continues to be shown annually at Christmas time.
The story of Rudolph actually began as a marketing campaign for the Montgomery Ward department store in 1939.
Robert L. May, a copywriter for the store, was tasked with creating a Christmas story to give away as a promotional item. May came up with the idea of a misfit reindeer with a shiny red nose, and Rudolph was born.
May’s original story was a poem that told the tale of Rudolph’s journey from outcast to hero.
The poem was an instant success, and Montgomery Ward gave away 2.4 million copies that holiday season.
In 1949, Rudolph’s story was adapted into a song by Johnny Marks.
The song was recorded by Gene Autry, and it quickly became a hit, selling over two million copies in its first year alone.
The song’s success led to Rudolph’s further popularization, and he soon became a ubiquitous symbol of the holiday season.
In 1964, Rudolph was the star of his own television special, which has since become a beloved classic.
Today, Rudolph remains one of the most recognizable Christmas characters.
His image appears on everything from Christmas decorations to clothing, and his story is retold in countless books, movies, and TV specials.
But Rudolph’s enduring popularity goes beyond just his cute appearance and catchy song.
At its core, Rudolph’s story is about embracing differences and celebrating individuality.
Rudolph may have been an outcast because of his shiny nose, but he ultimately uses his unique trait to save the day.
In a world where fitting in can sometimes feel like the most important thing, Rudolph’s story is a powerful reminder that what makes us different is often what makes us special.
Starting now, you can receive 10% off in-stock items with my special link at Entertainment Earth!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Want more stuff like this?
Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox!
Don’t worry, we don’t spam