NEW Spider-Man: No Way Home Funko Pops! (2022) – Wave 2
With a marvelous collection comes great responsibility. This is something that every collector knows very well… which is why it’s time to add new Spider-Man: No Way Home Funko Pops – Wave 2 to the collection. It also happens they look fantastic!
The pop figures are now available for pre-order at the links below – click to jump or scroll to continue reading!
After months of waiting, Spider-Man: No Way Home has arrived in theaters. The new adventure of Marvel’s hero has become one of the most anticipated films of this year thanks to several factors ranging from the presence of old villains and the quite shocking hook left at the Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) finale.
The film successfully brought nostalgia and novelty together in an incredible motion picture. Now that the film is among us, what about relieving some of its best moments? Here’s the Spider-Man: No Way Home Wave 2 Funko pops list:
- Amazing Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) Leaping Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) Leaping Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Spider-Man (Tom Holland) Leaping Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Spider-Man Finale Suit Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Green Goblin Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Electro Finale Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Doctor Strange Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Doc Okt Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- MJ With Box Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Spider-Man Finale Suit Diamond Glitter Funko Pop! & Tee – Target Exclusive
- Unmasked Spider-Man (Tom Holland) Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Funko Shop Exclusive
- Amazing Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) Half-Masked Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – PX Exclusive
- Ned Leeds with Cloak of Levitation Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Walmart Exclusive
- Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) Leaping Metallic Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Hot Topic Exclusive
- Spider-Man 3- Pack Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures – Amazon Exclusive
- Green Goblin Metallic Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – BoxLunch Exclusive
- Spider-Man: No Way Home 8-pack Funko Pops – Walmart Exclusive
- Matt Murdock with Brick Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Entertainment Earth Exclusive
And More to come:
- Doctor Octopus With Chase Variant Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Exclusive
- Electro GITD Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Exclusive
- Green Goblin Unmasked Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Exclusive
- Spider-Men Black and Gold With Chase Variant Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Exclusive
Spider-Man: No Way Home Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures – Wave 2 are now available for pre-order at the links below (click to jump!)
Spider-Man: No Way Home arrived on the big screen and exceeded all expectations, driving the fans crazy, pulling tears, screams, and applause from those who, like me, were carried away by all the emotions that the film gives us.
But it doesn’t stop there. Besides the exceptional script, the incredible special effects, and the exquisite performances, the entire movie was an excellent “fan service,” full of “Easter Eggs” and references to the previous productions of the franchise.
The return of the villains from the old movies was one of the film’s highlights. Seeing them in the cinema after so many years was an incredible experience. Not only did three of the villains from Sam Raimi’s trilogy appear, we still had two from Mark Webb’s sequel:
- Alfred Molina’s Dr. Octopus;
- Green Goblin, reprised by Willem Dafoe – even crazier and more psychopathic looking;
- Sandman lived by Thomas Haden Church;
- Lizard personified by Rhys Ifans;
- Electro by the legendary Jamie Foxx.
The simple reprise of these roles would already be something extraordinary. Still, the film went beyond and gave us some excellent references:
- Molina repeats his iconic line, “The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand.”
- Dafoe also repeats one of his lines from the original film (which wasn’t so memorable by itself but ended up becoming a great meme), “I’m a scientist too,” and
- The scene of the first encounter of Tom Holland’s spider with Electro, when the spider says he’s seeing a blue guy, recalls the controversial blue color of Foxx’s character in his previous film.
Still talking about the villains, another reference the movie brings is the adaptations of the Green Goblin and Electro’s looks. The “new” looks may be different from what we saw in the previous films, but they are reminiscent of the originals from the comics.
By ditching the helmet and adopting a scarf, Dafoe brought back the shade of purple to the costume. Likewise, the golden rays on Foxx’s face during the final battle imitate Electro’s mask.
The film also had more familiar faces returning. J.K. Simmons reprises his role as J. Jonah Jameson, now as a reporter for the Daily Bugle, and this time he gained more prominence during the film as the hero’s frequent antagonist.
Another who returned was Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock, making his MCU debut. Cox had only a few minutes of screen time, but it was enough to give fans hope of seeing Daredevil in the upcoming films.
Last but not least, another return that delighted fans was the dumb robot DUM-E who appeared in the first Iron Man movies. The clumsy sidekick is now in Happy Hogan’s house and doesn’t seem to have lost his good humor.
Check Out Spider-Man: No Way Home Wave 1 here.
Spider-Man: No Way Home Funko Pops – Wave 2 (2022)
Target (Pop! & Tee exclusive)
BoxLunch (Green Goblin exclusive)
Walmart (Ned exclusive)
Walmart (8-pack exclusive)
Hot Topic (Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man exclusive)
Amazon (3-pack exclusive)
Funko Shop (Spider-Man Unmasked exclusive)
Entertainment Earth (Matt Murdock exclusive)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Want more stuff like this?
Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox!
Don’t worry, we don’t spam