NEW She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Funko Pops! (2022)
Get ready for some gamma-powered fun because She-Hulk is coming to Funko! The new She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Funko Pops are inspired by the Disney+ series, and they’re sure to be a hit with fans of the show.
The pop figures can be found for pre-order at the links below (click to jump!)
The time has finally come for the heroine to shine in a live-action series. She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, announced in 2019, finally arrives on Disney+ on August 17.
The story will show how Jennifer controls her Hulk powers and the heroine’s life in the courts.
The series is her big MCU debut, showing the character’s dating difficulties and other everyday situations. It also features several special appearances, such as Wong, Abominable, and Daredevil.
So, are you ready to spice up your collection with the most stylish and lawyerly of all the superheroes?
Here’s the She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Funko pops list inspired by the show:
Available for pre-order:
- She-Hulk AAL: Jennifer Walters Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- She-Hulk AAL: Hulk Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- She-Hulk AAL: Nikki Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- She-Hulk AAL: Abomination Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- She-Hulk AAL: Wong Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- She-Hulk AAL: Titania Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- She-Hulk AAL: She-Hulk Gala Diamond Glitter Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- She-Hulk AAL: She-Hulk Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- She-Hulk AAL: She-Hulk 10-inch Jumbo Sized Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Target Exclusive
- She-Hulk AAL: She-Hulk Glow-In-The-Dark Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Amazon Exclusive
- Funko Mini Moments: She-Hulk – Jennifer & Abomination – Target Exclusive
- She-Hulk Funko SODA With Metallic Chase – FunKon Exclusive
- She-Hulk AAL: Layer She-Hulk Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- She-Hulk AAL: Smart Hulk Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure
- She-Hulk AAL: Frog Man Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure (Exclusive)
The She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures (2022) are now available for pre-order at the links below (click to jump!)
She-Hulk was created by Stan Lee and John Buscema. She first appeared directly in her own comic Savage She-Hulk #1, published in November 1979.
At first, Jennifer Walters was Bruce Banner’s docile and shy lawyer cousin, the daughter of a small-town sheriff. For this reason, she was ultimately shot by a crime boss seeking revenge on her father.
But on this very day, her cousin was in town, and since he was the only person with a compatible blood type available, a transfusion was performed.
With the radioactive blood, Jennifer was transformed into the fabulous She-Hulk!
Even though she was initially as wild as her cousin in the Hulk state, over time, she gained control, and as she transformed, she still had the same intelligence level as Jennifer Walters.
She quickly became more comfortable with her powers and felt confident and assertive.
Over time, she became comfortable in both forms, knowing that in each, she could make a difference in the world.
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law promises to explore the day-to-day life of Jennifer Walters, who chooses to use her powers to bring justice to the courts as a lawyer rather than embark on conflicts on the streets of her city.
With a cast that includes some of Marvel Studios’ most prominent names and a premise that is sure to be full of action and humor, “She-Hulk” is one of the year’s most talked-about shows.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Want more stuff like this?
Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox!
Don’t worry, we don’t spam